Topics to be covered include :
- Monitoring risk: essential policies and procedures
- The SRA's thematic review: why the focus on conveyancing
- Improving your firm's risk profile
- Compliance breaches: how to apply the SRA guidance
- Reporting Obligations and technology: manual or automated processes
- Lender panels; what does the future hold?
- Lenders as clients: understanding and managing your obligations
- What do Lenders expect from panel firms?
Tim is a contributing author to LexisPSL on risk and compliance issues and is a regular speaker at Law Society and CLT events. He is a member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme Assessment Panel and is risk consultant to the scheme.
Chris is an independent consultant to the Financial Services industry and the Legal Profession. Formerly he was Head of Legal Services at Cheltenham & Gloucester plc. He now a non -executive Director at Bath Investment and Building Society as well as member of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme Assessment Panel
I understand that very few places are now available so if you are interested book soon by clicking here. Look out for the small print. Although the seminar is free you will be charged if you dont turn up.